Focus on Accesibility
The software engineering world moves at a fast pace, there are new technologies and new upgrades every year, and sometimes we may lose focus on things that even when they don't seem important at first sight, they make a difference for many people.
That is why, in all our projects we try to put emphasis in accessibility and code standards:
- Testing with accessibility tools
- Verifying color contrast and readability
- Validating the HTML and CSS of all pages
- Making sure that we follow the technology standards
- Testing across multiple browsers and platforms
Accessibility (a.k.a. a11y) is one of our main focuses, because the Internet should be available and accessible for everyone, and there's no excuse not to use it in new (and existing) projects.